Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 13th and you still have time left to grab these last-minute gifts from Amazon! All of the items below are available to ship and deliver within 2 days using Amazon Prime, so there is still time for you to snag something sweet for your mom on this special day!
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering – I am in love with this newly released book, it’s a great gift and one that keeps on giving with all it’s great recipes and tips. Moms are sure to love it and might even make you a treat!
- Steve Madden Women’s Bandana Slipper – Who doesn’t love a fuzzy slipper? Slippers are great for the mom in your life all year round.
- Light Weight Robe – It’s getting warmer and warmer so why not go with a lightweight robe for your mama’s this year? This Christian Siriano Robe is under $25 dollars, comes in many colors and it’s very cute.
- Homedics Pro Foot Spa – Don’t have the time or can’t afford a spa day for the lady in your life? The foot spa is great to use at home for moms who want to treat themselves year round.
- Stress Relief Bubble Bath – Man if I don’t love me a good bubble bath!!! I have this scent in the candle, the scrub, bubble bath, and lotion. It smells amazing and because it is scented with Eucalyptus provides a sensational relaxation mood. That’s just what any mom wants!
- Glass Bowl Kitchen Aide – If your leading lady loves to bake then splurging on this kitchen aide is the way to go, they have so many colors to choose from and the kitchen aide can be used for more than just baking cookies. All you need are attachments and you can even have some home-made pasta, ice cream, and even fresh ground meat!
- Bath Bomb Mother’s Day Gift Set – Bath time fun isn’t just for the kids, this set has some amazing fun colored bath bombs which are also US vegan and handmade with organic oils.
- Clarisonic Mia 1, Facial Cleaning Brush System – This cleansing brush has been a hit for many years and why not use Mother’s Day as a way to snatch it up! It is great for everyday use or when you just want a little pampering at home.
- Fossil 3 Piece Watch Set – AHHHHH… Jewelry is always a win, I love this set because it’s a steal with a 3 for 1. You get 2 sets of earrings and a watch in rose gold.
- Armani Sunglasses– Summer is not far behind and while these may be more on the pricey side they are just fabulous and chic!
- Spa Finder Gift Card – Gift Cards are the gift that says “I want you to do you” and a Spa Card is the best way to give moms the time they need all to themselves. It’s even better because you can buy this card and send it right to her email.
- Ulta Beauty Gift Card– Love Makeup? Well, Ulta has a gift card right on Amazon for all the makeup & beauty lovers.
- Mind & Body Scented Candles – I love a good scented candle and this one lasts a long time and has a great smell that will leave mommy’s feeling just a little bit more relaxed.
- Wine Glasses – I can’t think of a mother’s day when I don’t just want to relax and kick back with a nice glass of wine. These wine glasses are my absolute favorite, they are tall and thin and just a beauty with a glass of white wine right inside of it.
- Mom Pendant Necklace – One of my kid’s favorite things to get are MOM necklaces, they love to give something special to the lady in their life and this pendant necklace is just that.
*This page contains affiliate links to products that I recommend. If you purchase something
from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Loving this gift guide? Share it with a friend, grab some gifts and shower the moms in your life with all the love. If you have little kids who want to give mommy some handmade cards then check out my free Mother’s Day Printables!