Apple Cider Vinegar is full of enzymes and good bacteria. There are many health benefits to ACV and it even helps aid in weight loss. In reality, I am no health expert, but I can speak on what I know has helped me and so I’ll share with you what I’ve found to be great benefits in using ACV in your daily diet.
- Vinegar’s main substance is an acetic acid which can help kill many harmful bacterias. Maybe you’re starting to feel sick if it’s bacterial, thanks to its antibiotic properties ACV can help you there. I’ve even put it in my daughter’s apple juice when she was having a bout of diarrhea.
- Helps aid in weight loss
- This helped me, read about it here.
- It helps with making you feel full and thus can lead to you consuming fewer calories
- Help get rid of that belly fat
- Studies show that it can help reduce the risk of heart disease in women.
- A good detox cleanse – have you had a weekend of stuffing your face? Sip some of this with your water and can help get you going.
- This is one I haven’t tried but apple cider vinegar benefits the skin as well as the body. On his website, Dr. Oz recommends apple cider vinegar as a dandruff treatment.
There are so many uses for ACV much of backed by research studies. This is an opinion piece based on what I’ve experienced and my own research
Have you been drinking ACV? Want to share any research you’ve found or let me know of your experience, leave a comment below!